Wednesday 25 April 2012

Angels in my Life

On this journey God had send me two very real angels to walk with us. They can not be described as friends, they are too special and go way beyond the call of friendship duty.

To Saskia and Del...

Thank you for listening, for wiping away the tears and fears, thank you for the reality checks and putting things in perspective when I have lost it all. Thank you for coping with the mood swings and thank you for always having the right words.

Sas, thank you for all the tips and looooooong emails. Thank you for being such an awesome person that really gets me and understands how my brain works when I have given up all hope of figuring it all out.

Del, thank you for sharing your story and pictures with me and helping me see things from a completely different angle. You are a blessing to us and now we really know why you came to work at this dealership.

Most of all, thank you Lord for blessing us (and our baby to come) with such awesome friends who truly care. May we someday be able to return the favor and be there for them the way they are for us!

No comments: