Tuesday 11 June 2013

Meeting the little man that might become Boeta

Today I walked down my path a few more steps. I spoke with the social worker at our local house of safety and we are going to meet our little man "officially" on Saturday afternoon. I`ve spend most of the afternoon looking at boys` room decor and I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do. It is going to look so awesome when it is done.

I have to caution myself that I do not get carried away because there are so many things that might go wrong but I so desperately believe that this little boy will fit in with us and that we can help change his future and love him as much as we love Janke already.

So this is my prayer:

Dear Lord,
You have placed the longing my heart, You have whispered the words in my ear, You have led me to the orphanage, You have placed this little man in my path, please bless us as a new family and work Your magic in his little heart. Take our hands and make us strong enough to conquer whatever life throws at us. Be the centre of our being and the glue to our family circle. We love you and we trust in You.
Amen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Aneli. Ek lees so getrou jou blog en ek hoop en bid saam met julle dat alles sal uitwerk. Ons is tans ook aan di begin stadium van aanneeming,ons wag om a huisbesoek te bevestig en die paneel vergader op 28 Junie om te besluit. So ons het almal baie om voor te bid! Sterkte xxx

Juanita said...

I nominated you for a blogging award! http://waitingforourbambino.blogspot.com/2013/06/super-sweet-blogging-award.html